View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 08:02 AM   #403
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
I agree. By far the best night for the guys. I think they just all made good song choices (except for one, but I have a feeling no one is going to agree with me). A true break-out performance by David Cook. He has a good rock-voice, but he is still a poor mans Daughtery. He just doesn't have the charisma he needs to really pull it off. I think he needs a band.

My first statement that will get me killed...Micheal just didn't pull that song off to me. He has been completely underwhelming to me. He would be in my bottom three (with Luke and Chikkie) and might actually be who I'd kick. His vocals aren't impressive to me at all.

Second Statement to get me killed...I really don't want to like Danny, but I do. He's just fun, or something.

I actually agree with all of this. My bottom 3 would be Michael, Chikieze, and Luke with Chikieze and Luke going. My wife thinks Jason C should go because "he ran out of breath twice during his song which is unforgivable."
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote