View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 07:55 AM   #401
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
I agree. By far the best night for the guys. I think they just all made good song choices (except for one, but I have a feeling no one is going to agree with me). A true break-out performance by David Cook. He has a good rock-voice, but he is still a poor mans Daughtery. He just doesn't have the charisma he needs to really pull it off. I think he needs a band.

My first statement that will get me killed...Micheal just didn't pull that song off to me. He has been completely underwhelming to me. He would be in my bottom three (with Luke and Chikkie) and might actually be who I'd kick. His vocals aren't impressive to me at all.

Second Statement to get me killed...I really don't want to like Danny, but I do. He's just fun, or something.
100% with GrantDawg on all of this - so you're not alone!

I think my top 4 last night were David H, Jason C, David C, David A.

I think David A did very well, but I think he's already going to be hurt by not being "up to his standards". Being SO good early on can hurt you in the voting (right or wrong). He's not getting kicked off or anything, but he has to step it up next week and probably do something a little more "made for radio".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote