View Single Post
Old 07-01-2003, 01:43 PM   #123
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

condors: Thanks. Before I got CM4 and its 2D pitch views, I never knew how mucha goalkeeper could really screw things up by making bad decisions. Charging out of the box too soon, for instance, or misplaying a short pass that leaves him out of position. Things like that. On top of that, Ward is probably rusty, having not seen any time in almost two months. I have to think that will hurt. Cross your fingers.

Sun Dancer: You certainly are persistent in asking questions I can't answer. Remember, this is from a fan's perspective.

I'll tell you what Peter Tenford knows--he's never heard of Ward before this year. Few people have. Ward played in some of the lower, lower leagues. He is 21, and looked okay in the friendlies. Peter has no idea about his potential, but it seems clear he's a big step down from Bowling.

CR

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote