View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 12:44 PM   #344
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I'm hoping that was his way of trying to entice people to look at the spoiler.

I mean, really, really hoping.

I'm just catching up, but I hope so as well. Also, I think she was in the bottom 2 of the girls last night and deserves to go based on the composite performances of the last 2 weeks. I agree with Ksyrup that she has her fans and probably won't go, but she deserves to. My wife wants Kristy to go. I don't think she liked my reaction to her initial dance when they introduced the top 24..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Honestly, I think you and Wade have him prejudged, and there is not much he could ever do to open your minds. My wife sat beside me a cried as he sang that song. No emotion? Maybe to you, but my guess is you're in the small minority. He strikes me as pretty genuine, honestly. He has skill, which comes from experience, but he also seems to enjoy what he is doing. He'll never be my cup-of-tea, but I can at least credit him for being what he is, and that is performer who is head-and-shoulders above every other guy in this competition.

Agreed. I think he sings with emotion and is a strong performer. I think this kid is going to be a huge star.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote