View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

ROLES / GROUPS

There are 3 groups, The Heroes, The Company and Sylar:

The Heroes - You are the good guys in our story. You are out to rid the world of the members of The Company, bringing forth the truth. You win when all of them, plus Sylar have been eliminated.

The Company - You are the bad guys. While you'd like to use the Heroes to your advantage, you realize these rebellious ones must go in order to save the world. You also can't have Sylar running around. You win when he is eliminated and you've achieved a 1:1 ration with the Heroes. You will know who is in the Company with you and can communicate with them at any time.

Sylar - You are one bad and evail mamma jamma. You don't care about the world, or any silly company, just killing. You want as many Heroes and Company members dead as possible, for your own benefit. You win by surviving. You need to make it to where only 3 other people besides you are still alive. You cannot be night killed by the Company.

Every player in this game has some sort of role, Hero, Company member or Sylar. Each of you has a name, but it doesn't really pertain to your "side" in this game (ie someone who is good on the show isn't necessarily good here), except for Sylar, he's bad, but we've been over that.

POWERS

Powers in this game are many and range far and wide. You could see people with the ability to not be night killed, you could see people who can alter votes, people who can bend time and change the deadline, and people who are Evil Cyborgs from the Future. No power is off-limits and no power is necessarily only in the game once.

GAME PLAY

The game will operate on a 24-hour clock, with the deadline coming at 1 PM EST. At 1 PM EST, I'll tally the votes and announce the day's lynch candidate. Note, that votes listed in thread may not be accurate on the whole, so I'll do the official counting. Shortly thereafter, I'll process the night actions and the following day will begin. There will be no weekend deadlines.

The game will begin with Day 1.

Each day, players will vote for who they want lynched. Tie procedures are hidden and known only to me.

To cast a vote, it must be in bold and separated by adequate whitespace, such
as

Vote jeheinz72

You may unvote by doing this

Unvote jeheinz72
Vote claphamsa

Any votes not correctly unvoted will be void. Any player not voting during the day will be without a night action. You can change your vote as often as you would like before the deadline.

Upon death, character name, side affiliation and power will be revealed.

Feel free to PM me with any questions. Keep in mind, I am only online from 9 AM - 6 PM EST.

Last edited by jeheinz72 : 02-29-2008 at 04:11 PM.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote