View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 12:40 PM   #287
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
OK, then I don't get it. Why shouldn't it be that way? What makes AI different from any other attempt to find a recording artist?

If you want to argue against the recording industry or what America wants/ like, then fine. But don't act like AI should take it upon themselves to force-feed America with a "star" that America most likely won't embrace. Having Melinda Doolittle win last year might have made YOU feel better, but I don't think the suits who funnel cash into the show and the subsequent recorded product would have felt so good, because they understand the deal.

This probably does a better job of what I'm trying to say than anything I've said.

You (MJ4H) feel I'm not taking technical ability into account enough - I think you're giving it too much weight.. *shurg*..

On David's performance I think we just disagree completely on the emotion conveyed and that's such a personal preference I don't think we can say either of us is right or wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote