View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 11:59 AM   #175
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
Thanks for your input. It's about the same that I'm being told by guys on Heavy Ink so I will probably not follow up on Buffy, at least not for now.

I don't have much plans to watch the series either, although I'm sure it's quite good, based on what everyone's been saying. Just don't have enough time for TV right now... I might be getting an Omnibus book in the future, or eventually all four of them, then the season eight trades. You think I'd be less lost, or is season 8 really mean you have to have followed all the TV seasons prior to it?
FM

FM, I can't answer that really. I never read any of the other Buffy comics, so I am not sure how they fit in with the current series. As I understand it "Season 8" is direct continuation of the TV show, so I imagine you'd still be lost. Though, I am not sure what the old Buffy comics are like.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote