View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 10:08 AM   #269
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJones4Heisman View Post
Yes. What part of what it takes did David not have last night? People say they don't see why the judges praised his performance last night. So, let's hear it. What part of that did he fail in?

I've already posted a couple of times what my personal problem is with him. Maybe you didn't get what I was trying to say, or you didn't read it. Not sure which. And don't worry, based on the DialIdol numbers, there are plenty of people who agree with you.

I'm not sure if this makes any more sense than what I've already written about it, but...it felt like watching a performance of a performance. Like he was acting the performance, instead of just...doing it. It came across as very choreographed, down to every nuanced movement, facial expression, etc. Maybe I'll like him better if/when he's forced to do something he hasn't been doing since before he reached puberty.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote