View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 09:59 AM   #266
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Here's my theory - Archuleta is being groomed for the Disney market. They tried with Jordin, but they really screwed up last year with so little focus on her background. I've noticed over the past month or so that Jordin is all over Radio Disney, when she wasn't played at all before. So they're trying hard to go after the

Case in point: Disney's new American Idol attraction. They tie-in is there, and I suspect they see this as the perfect cure for their CD sales problems. I imagine that after seeing how well Sanjaya did in the voting last year, they realized that if they got a couple of legit 16-18 year olds, they could make a killing in the Hannah Montana demographic.

Also, considering the way the song choices are made, does anyone doubt for a second that it isn't just a coincidence that Imagine was among the 50 or so song choices OK, I'll take my tin foil hat off now...

EDIT: What the hell is going on with this board today?
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 02-27-2008 at 10:10 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote