View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 03:51 PM   #111
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I'm glad you're sure. I don't see why it should be an issue to not do this.

As I told you, I don't know what suggestion you made and can't judge whether it might affect his other picks or other categories. For all I know, that will end up affecting his choices later on, whether he says so or not.

Discuss the draft all you want outside of the thread. Just if you are speaking with someone actually in the draft, you should probably avoid talking about other works by other other authors, regardless of category. If you want to talk about that specific work, go for it. If you want to talk about that author, that is fine as well. If you want to bring up another work by an author who has already been selected, that's another way to go. I don't think it's too much to ask that you need do anything that could be construed as tampering.

This is all for fun, but there is some competitive intent here, and I believe we should honor that intent.

Never said it was a problem, just wanted a clarification and you're right, who I told him could technically be chosen again but hey, if he did, it would hurt him more than help him honestly.