View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 03:50 PM   #109
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxon View Post
The point I was wondering about was the fact that he couldn't use the information though and I think you had missed that part but I do want clarification so we don't run into this in a less cut and dry situation.

No, I caught that the first time and the second time you brought it up. If your suggestion was a work by the same author, why not just say it here? If it is from another author, regardless it is a PM that should not happen, because that particular work might fit in another category (many of which do not necessarily exclude short stories), or that other author might have other works that draftee had not considered until the author was mentioned to him.

That is potentially affecting his future picks, and that's why I am against it. And it's not about trusting what you and cronin say about the choice or its effect. I can trust you both completely, and it still should be a rule, because we can't with 100% certainty extend that trust from everyone to everyone.

And, yes, I do want clairification.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote