View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 03:29 PM   #97
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Do you know what choice he was considering, or what author? What if the author he tosses out has a strory that could fit in different categories, and then based on that PM, he selects that story and eliminates that author for everyone else. What if that author was also the writer of a work I was waiting to use with my pick (two picks after hios next one)?

That seems to be textbook tampering to me.

I really think we need to be discussing only the picks made, and after the picks, we can discuss the work of the authors selected, as they will then be ineligible.

He had already made the choice so it didn't matter. Sure, someone could have tipped him off to another author but that can be said with any discussion. For the record, I was one of the PM's and was very sure this author isn't going to pop up in any other categories.

So, going forward, participants are not allowed any discussions about the draft outside of this thread? I don't mind but we need to set that rule now as I didn't think it was implied and I didn't mean to cause controversy. I just was enjoying discussing what was a safe move with someone who couldn't any longer use it.