View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 08:09 AM   #22
wade moore
lolzcat

I told LS he should just eliminate the Bible.

I think for the exercise of this people are way overthinking it. I believe that Chief Rum handled this correctly and the spirit of this and other drafts would show that picking the Bible would eliminate the Bible and all of its incarnations from everyone else - whether it be the on epiece from a collection rule, the author rule, the version rule, etc. What challenge/fun is this if every single person can pick something from the Bible - which they could do if we go by NM's logic.

As for what category it goes into, I think the general deal with these drafts has been that there are no "rules" for the category. If you pick a "bad" category it should hurt you in the voting, but nothing prevents you from putting anything in a category (i distinctly remember some nonsensical pick from bucc in the music draft).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote