View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 12:01 PM   #73
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
Ugh. Yeah, not a fan of this. Meh - and I liked her.

Agree.

I think it is really really rare to have someone that can sing, hasn't done anything and walks into AI to audition so, I'd expect most people that can sing have done some level of singing be it at a county fair or singing a National Anthem at some sporting event.

Plus, one thing to have an album cut with a low print # that you were pimping on your own website (see Daughtry, Bo Bice and probably a bunch of others) But, completely different to already have someone throw millions at promoting you and you failed. Sounds like they are trying to recoup their investment now. I'd rather throw money at Josiah and buy his songs off myspace then buy some previously failed artist.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote