View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 09:00 AM   #62
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
There's a direct correlation between pre-top 24 face time and success in the competition. There are 4-5 people who have pretty much no shot at winning, or even doing well. Perhaps one or two of them will distinguish themselves early and hang on for a bit, but several people have done an "analysis" (for lack of a better term) of face time and finish, and the correlation is pretty much dead-on. Of course, there are several guys who got pretty much no face time, so I guess a couple of them will have to stick around for a few weeks just by the nature of the competition. Given the clear advantage it brings, they should really make an attempt to do a small feature on all of the eventual top 24 at some point before they are actually selected.
This is something that kind of irritates me about this show, although funny enough that Kristy Lee girl didn't really get much face time but I imagine has a good position at this point.

My early favorites (for who I like, not who I think will win) in no particular order:

Irish chick
Long Haired Rocker
Asya (or however she spells it)
Kristy Lee Cook
Nurse Rocker

And if they never do an interview with him and I close my eyes I think I could really like Noriega.

From my experience at least a couple of my early favorites get quickly exposed in the first few weeks and I lose faith in them and a couple of others surprise me and make their way on the list. I think the two rocker's have the biggest risk of falling off of my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote