View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 06:47 AM   #35
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty3281 View Post
Ksyrup, it's funny you call him unoriginal when his first two auditions were with songs he wrote.

I'm not sure I understand what one has to do with the other. Many people can write "original" music that's nothing but a pale copy of other artists. It's pretty clear that he has only one style, and he's copied it rioght down to the bloody accent. Listen to the way he phrases every line he sings - it's the same thing every time. Apparently all he's got to listen to in his car are Snow Patrol CDs.

I just didn't buy a single thing about him. Part of me thinks he did the whole "living in his car" thing as an attempt to gin up a story line to make it easier to get on this show. Maybe if he goes home and concentrates on developing his talent into something a bit more original - and stops crying for the camera every chance he gets - he'll get somewhere. But I was wholly unimpressed with his talent and the way he carried himself. Something about him just struck a nerve with me. Thankfully he compeltely blew Stand By Me and gave them no choice but to let him go.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote