View Single Post
Old 06-28-2003, 01:42 PM   #350
DataKing
Pro Rookie

tucker342: The mission is over when we break and retreat, or the Japanese decide they've had enough of the FOFC Brigade and concentrate their efforts elsewhere. From a realism standpoint, we have no idea how long the battle will last. (OOC, expect another three updates or so before this one ends. ).

CHEMICAL SOLDIER: Thanks much for the compliment. As far as getting a command goes, we can probably accomodate you, once the battle is over.

So far, I have heard back from everyone except bertogarce and JeffNights in one form or another. RainRaven will probably be shipping state-side once we've finished fending off the Japanese here. We will adjust the roster accordingly when we are relieved. Sony has expressed interest in a command as well, along with a couple of others that I know IRL.

I also want to apologize for the delay in posting this week. It's been a busy one. Between running the turns, creating the screenshots, and writing the report, it takes a good four hours to put one of these things together. That being said, I should have the next update posted tonight (Saturday) or tomorrow.

Semper Fi!
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote