View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 07:30 PM   #466
Jas_lov
College Starter

I guess it comes down to the states that could go either way. It's proportionate delegates so Obama can lose closely in those big states and still keep the delegate race close. The perception will probably be that Hillary is the big winner of the day though if she wins all of those big states. New York and New Jersey should go to her easily, but California may not. I also think she'll win pretty easily in Massachussetts despite Kennedy and Kerry's endorsements of Obama.

Obama can counteract with winning fairly big states like Illinois and Georgia. But the key is if Hillary is able to win these close states like Connecticut, Alabama, Missouri, and of course California. Then you look at the states that haven't been polled and Hillary could get decent sized states like Minnesota, Arizona, Arkansas, New Mexico. I think Hillary has the latino vote behind her which bodes well in CA and those south western states. Arkansas was her home for many years.

It could be over Super Tuesday. Depends how those close states go and how close Obama can keep the race in the larger states. But she could keep close in states where he wins too, so it works both ways.

Last edited by Jas_lov : 02-02-2008 at 07:31 PM.
Jas_lov is offline   Reply With Quote