View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 12:47 PM   #184
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaGoth View Post
Very true. Sharpton and Jackson have an agenda, and it is called "bring as much attention to myself as possible no matter who gets hurt."

Yes, there are racist people out there. Nothing any of us ever do will change that. But drawing attention to every little thing that happens and fueling the "PC Police" is not the way to go about ending racism. People say things every day that are dumb. Hell, I say at least 3 things every day that are just stupid. Not racist things, but stupid things nonetheless. The girl apologized, the magazine apologized, why can't they just drop it? The really sad thing is that when a black person says things about whites or even other blacks, nothing is made of it. As I stated in an earlier post, where were Sharpton and Jackson when the Duke LaCrosse players were under attack for what now was obviously a bunch of lies by a black stripper? They were nowhere to be found.

I am just tired of it all. We are all equal in regards to the color of our skin. It is what is inside that makes us each different.

Sharpton and Jackson can post wherever they feel like.