View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 08:29 PM   #272
Ironhead
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMetTrentGreen View Post
fwiw I got this three days ago and my guitar messed up around the same time as the internet said it would. Seems they would've fixed it by now, if they were going to.

Also, this game rocks. I withstood all the Guitar Hero nonsense, and thought there was no way I could get into a game like this . . . until I played it for ten minutes at Best Buy. Fucking hell this is sweet.

I use drums mostly, and I can get 95% or higher on medium after a day or so, but hard whoops me like I've never been whooped before. Except for Maps, because I like that song and pay attention to it's drums when I listen to it. It's cool that songs I know are easier for me. Good times.

I would say that as long as you have decent rhythm and coordination you will be able to drum on hard. The cool thing about this game is that the effects of practice are very noticable. The practice mode is also very useful because once you reduce the speed of the song below 100% all you hear is the drum track which makes it easier to pick up the beat.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote