View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 11:06 PM   #133
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxon View Post
Like what?

I'm being serious and I'm not going to question or criticize any answers but I am always curious about how others set priorities and what they end up as.

I certainly have way more fun things to do than argue with someone set in their views but I rather like doing it and I suggest you might want to try.

See, it's not, it's not, it's absolutely not about convincing the other person about anything it's about honing your own ideas into solid, well thought out concepts that you can rely on and will make you make better, smarter decisions and will keep your mind nimble and quick.

Rocky did way better pounding the unwielding solid beef than he did just beating on weak human bodies. Made his azz the Heavyweight Champ.

I just don't see the point of it honestly. Sports to a certain degree I can understand because it is based on action(I am not sure if this makes sense) while arguing with someone who is a hardcore conservative about something like abortion would be pointless in my opinion. If you did manage to give the best debate that was infallible they would resort to something like the bible and dig in deep despite the presence of overwhelming evidence. (I am just using an example so please people do not try to argue abortion with me.)

That being said you bring up some very valid points and they are worth being considered. This is just my own personal preference and definitely didn't mean to come off as some snob or anything. I my intent was just to post that I did read the post and decided to sit this one out for the reasons I have stated.