View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 11:51 PM   #255
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

You all are bastards...I bought this game a few days ago. If you wouldn't have continually bumped the thread, I would have been okay I used several giftcards from X-mas/my B-day and it only cost me $65 for 360, so that's pretty sweet. Only played a little on drums and some guitar. Mostly drums though. We're to tier 4 or tier 5 of songs (according to gamefaqs). Guess the easiest way to unlock more is to keep playing the multiplayer band tour mode, eh?

I also downloaded 4 songs (Buddy Holly and My Sharona among others). I love Buddy Holly and hopefully the Sharona cover doesn't totally suck. I will keep an eye on the rock band official website because they supposedly update it every Monday morning with the new set of songs for that week. Here's to hoping there are some songs I truly care about...right now I'm just kind of along for the ride, as this isn't my kind of music (though I do like Weezer).

I can't imagine doing drums on anything other than medium, and I'm rhythmically talented. We'll see after I get some QT with them.
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote