View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 11:51 AM   #142
Havok
College Starter

I guess its all up to you bro. Yeah you could wait..... and in the long long run it would probally be worth it. bbbuuutttttt.........

Your defense is badass right now with a defensive coach and your 3 back-up defenders you'll still post awsome ratings

i say, sell your 3 formidables now and you'll be sitting on around 4 - 4.5 million. Buy 3 solid/passable back-up defenders and then you can build a kick ass midfield training program with the rest. Buy 3 17/18 year old starting solids and 3 17 year old passable trainee's all with good secondary's. Then with whatever you have left you can upgrade your offense some. By the end of next season you'll have 3 starting formidable midfielders and 3 back-up excellent midfielders. You'll be in divison III in no time!!!

P.S. - Im just trying to throw different ideas your way DK. I've grown very anti-defense over the past couple weeks and since you read my dynasty report you know why. I have a bad feeling that if you don't do something to upgrade your midfield at least some next season you might get regulated.

Since "The Supers" are so bad i have a feeling your gonna get another very very good divison V team in your divison next year.

Last edited by Havok : 06-25-2003 at 11:53 AM.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote