View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 05:33 PM   #226
Flasch186
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Same thing happened to my guitar strummer where it gets stuck going down. I went to EA's support page for rock band, and it took about 5 minutes to get a replacement RMA'd to me via UPS. It is painless and really easy to do and I would recommend it for you too.

There are two options, you can do express delivery where it puts a $125.00 hold on your credit card and ships the replacement guitar to you in one business day (you have to return the broken one in 28 days to have the hold removed), or you can do the slower method of shipping your broken one back and they will then ship you a new one.

Pretty decent support

im gonna have to do this as the guitar strummer is really bad going down. Almost feels like there is something in there pushing back against the strummer.

...and done. Easiest customer service Ive experienced in a long long time. Better than Bank of America who told me that they tore a check I deposited and therefore are taking the monies out of my account. I said, "you tore it, not me" and they basically said tough shit.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 12-29-2007 at 06:03 PM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote