View Single Post
Old 06-23-2003, 03:28 PM   #85
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Oh, yes, DataKing, I do plan on including tables. In fact, I was already thinking about setting up the first one for after the Doncaster match (September 14). I wanted to get a little into the season, so the table would have some meaning at least, and I figure six matches ought to do the trick.

BTW, I will also be covering the English national team and the UEFA Cup, in addition to the Champions League. I am still deciding how far to take information about the EPL and the sub-divisions, although I am leaning to doing regular updates of sorts on the goings on in at least the top two leagues as well. I am a little more iffy on doing D2 and D3 info right now, as well as the other UK leagues (although Scotland First might be an exception). But I am playing it by ear on those.

And, of course, if something major in the football world happens, I plan on telling you all about it in some form or another.

Thanks for the kind words, and keep reading.

Chief Rum

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote