View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 09:31 AM   #420
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsak16 View Post
Oh Biron dove, big time. But he can't do it as good as Sid. Sid throws his head back like an old pro. Eager should've sat too. I agree it wasn't that bad...but the officials needed to restore order.

Did you see Biron call out Laraque after he slide tackled him? Biron is about 165lbs soaking wet. But if it was Ron Hextall he would've went after Laraque with his stick.

The best hit of the night is when Colby face planted into the boards when he missed a check. He was all bloodied up...then proceeded to get into a fight in the 3rd. He is by far my favorite Penguin.

This has to be one of the best rivalries in hockey right now. Too bad they don't play again till Mid-January.

You mean like Hartnell (I believe) crumpling to the ice from the brush burn he got from Roberts stick?

Yeah..Biron was killing me...yelling, from behind his mask, and 2 refs!
We need someone out there doing the Rob Brown fist pump, and then have Biron attack.

Do you think anything will come out of this, with Bettman putting the Flyers 'on watch' last week? The Pens initiated all the battles, and deserved all the penalties they got from the 10 minute point of the 3rd on...but I still contend it all stems from Eager's elbow.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote