View Single Post
Old 06-23-2003, 09:06 AM   #214
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Welcome the newest Crawfish

Here is my most recent Youth Pull. Let me tell you, I have nothing but love for my Youth Squad as of late. Lets hope some of this luck continues into early next season so I can make some serious cash and fund my drive to conquer the World!!!! Or just promote?

Taylor Singletary
17 years, passable form, healthy

A pleasant guy who is balanced and upright.
Has disastrous experience and inadequate leadership abilities.

Nationality: USA
Assessed value: 77 000 US$
Wage: 860 US$/week
Owner: Fighting Crawfish
Warnings: 0

Stamina: inadequate Goaltending: disastrous
Playmaking: passable Passing: weak
Winger: inadequate Defending: weak
Scoring: weak Set Pieces: disastrous

He will play my winger towards the middle slot in the upcoming game.

Vienna AC

A scorching day at DIRTWEARMALL.COM Arena, where 21000 spectators were in place for today´s match. Coyotes had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation. Lineup: Culver - Mcguire, Madden, Säflius, Collins - Nilsson, Davis, Bagwell, Bech Jensen - Tait, Wilburn.

Fighting had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Holt - Lyon, de Oliveira, Simic - Uddstad, Danielsson, Kline, Woodson, Singletary - Rannem , Darden.

Some beautiful plays on the left side of the field resulted in a 16:th minute goal by Dean Wilburn for Coyotes, putting them ahead 1 - 0. Coyotes put themselves up 2 - 0 when Dean Wilburn broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. Coyotes put themselves up 3 - 0 when Dean Wilburn broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. By then Dean Wilburn was a three time scorer - a hat trick! Coyotes put themselves up 4 - 0 when James Tait broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. After this Coyotes lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. Also featured in this minute was the Fighting Crawfish taking the field. In the 27:th minute Coyotess Russell Mcguire received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. The teams went for a half-time break at 4 - 0. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Coyotes, with an impressive 51 percent possession of the ball.

A bit later Fighting´s Ivar "Why can't my name be Ivan" Rannem easily reduced to 4 - 1 after a misunderstanding in the home sides central defense line when they discovered they all had Crawfish attached to their sacks! With 60 minutes played Long Bagwell could have brought this one home for Coyotes, had his hooked ball gone in, but it went just a bit too high. After 60 minutes Coyotes´s Long Bagwell contracted a STD, but could finish the game. A bit later Fighting´s [b]Ivar "Why can't my name be Ivan" Rannem[/b[ easily reduced to 4 - 2 after a misunderstanding in the home sides central defense line. Russell Mcguire of Coyotes got sent off for kicking the ball after the whistle, a completely uncalled for move, earning him his second yellow card of the game. Dean Wilburn should probably have put his team up another goal in the 78:th minute, but some great goaltending by Tommy Holt kept the visitors in the game. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Coyotes, with an impressive 53 percent possession of the ball.

Most important Coyotes player was Bennie Madden. Alfred Culver was a disappointment, however. Most important Fighting player was João Fernando de Oliveira. Dragan Simic was a disappointment, however. The match ends 4 - 2.

The Wrap Up!

What the hell just happened? I am assuming that I got MOTS. I have no idea why they would do that, they wouldn't help themselves much with a victory and a loss didn't do much either. My team spirit is still crappy after my MOTS, so maybe they played normal and had a good game. They do have the biggest game of their season this week as they are tied with the 4th place team, but down on goal diff. Anyway, this ends any hope I had at promotion and now I am hoping for a Cheesecake over Orcs victory this week. Get the Cheesecake out of here and I will deal with the Orcs next season.

Tell me what you want!

Just to update, my poll on what people want to see out of this dynasty hasn't got alot of feedback. It could mean you are all bored of me, scared of me, or just don't care anymore. Or you just don't look at the dynasty poll section. Anyway, this was prompted by my manager telling me that I jump around too much and have gotten too far away from hattrick. So if you have any suggestions on what I should do, you can post them there or here. Just tell me what you think the best parts are, and I will try to stick closer to those.