View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 12:45 PM   #239
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Hey guys, I'm in and out more than I thought I would be today which isn't so bad given yesterday. Pass, I still stand by the fact that I'm a villager. I don't think I have anything else to defend other than the fact that my voting was horrid yesterday (but both were self-defense votes if that matters). I'm going to go a different route and see what shakes loose:

no lynch until we get possible word from the seer. Although I'm still not sure we want a reveal here but I guess with only two wolves, if they've hit on one, that does leave just one for us to ferret out.

PB, my beef with you isn't so much your voting -- it's that Barkeep seemed interested in saving you. He said he suspected that we were villager/villager -- and he may have been telling the truth about that, but it does seem like he went out of his way not to vote for you yesterday.

As for the seer, I think there's too many variables for someone to come out and say what they've got on PB, considering it would make them a target, and they don't even know if what they have is true. If we really think the seers scanned PB, why not kill him to give them a chance to figure out which seer they are?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote