View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 01:25 PM   #481
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booj View Post
I'm playing as Hampton & Richmond in Blue Square South and have made a living off of low expectations.

I was expected to fight for relegation in my first season in BSS, but proceeded to win the entire thing, earning promotion to the Blue Square Premier. Again, I was expected to battle for relegation and currently am sitting in 8th and have allowed eight goals in 15 games.

I don't expect to get promoted to League 2 for a while as I'm having a heck of a time to get a transfer budget so I have to settle for season-long loans and go at it season-to-season.

What type of tactic are you using?

The closing down and morale issues are still a thorn for me after the beta patch. Especially closing down as it is a big part of my tactic. I am playing Millwall in L1 and started unbeaten in 13 last Season, installed the patch and finished 11th.

I went and spent every penny I had to get the right fit of players for my style and currently sit 1W 1D 2L (both away) after 4. I am hoping it just takes time for the new players to gel, as I play a high risk style and I need to score 2-3 goals a game as I get few clean sheets.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote