View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 08:01 PM   #347
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDPW View Post

Again - as I said in a earlier post I have alot of respect for you and M. Vaughn... So don't take my criticism personally please... We yanks just really want to be able to play your awesome product the same as everyone else around Europe does...

The issue isn't the Marc's. I think a majority of people here have a lot of respect for them. Nobody here made a personal attack on either of the two guys. We just stated a fact that was frustrating for those of us who made the decision to purchase WWSM. I don't think anyone at SI had evil intent, I just don't think they thought their decision through correctly. If the two versions are the same in terms of gameplay, bugs, etc., you can't say that an issue is so important that a beta patch will be released to fix one version and stick your finger up at anyone who purchased the other version.

As pumpy pointed out above, if anything, SI should at least take pride in the fact that most of us are just saying we'll purchase FM next year instead of WWSM. A game that isn't this good would simply be scratched off the list not to be purchased again.

I'm glad the right thing is being done. Good on SI.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote