View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 09:21 AM   #2539
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I don't quite agree that letting people know defeats the purpose of it. It can cause a lot of intrigue -- if you want to pull a late vote switch, you have to be careful when you do it. On the other hand, I don't have a problem with people losing AP because of it. But on the OTHER hand, I was well dead by then, so I don't know how I would have felt if I were actually in the game. It might have sucked to lose an action because of it, but on the other hand, it must have really cleared some people -- no wolf would have been caught losing actions from this, I'd imagine.

Actually we had discussed having me miss the vote because of the early deadline and thus gain trust.

Also, only three people missed the deadline, when there were fifteen people in the game at that point. So I don't think it was that horribly punitive for the villagers to lose their action points for the next day. The deadline was only moved up 40 minutes and most people had their votes in at that point. Many people tend to put them in during the day or put up a place-holder vote early on.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote