View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 02:45 PM   #311
astrosfan64
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
Funny, with all the talk I see here, I don't see much reason for SI to change things, at least if I were to take a cynical point of view. From what everyone's saying, they're trying to choose between two options: 1) Buy WWSM and get worse support, or 2) Buy FM and get better support. You know what option I don't see? "I'm never buying these games again." It sounds like SI is in a great position, as there are people over here in the US who are actually willing to spend almost twice as much money and possibly wait a little bit longer to get their game.

Now, I would expect SI to take a good faith approach to their American release and all, so I'm sure they will try to address this in some way, but at this point, is there really much incentive for them to change?

I still haven't purchased the game. I'm waiting for the patch. But, for the first time I'm actually thinking about not buying the game. I'm pretty pist off that duff comes here and says he explained it on their forums, but the main post of the patch, still has it listed we are getting a beta patch.
astrosfan64 is offline   Reply With Quote