View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 02:28 PM   #305
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
I'm sure it's nothing you haven't heard before, but I have to reiterate: there is absolutely zero incentive to ever buy WWSM over FM, aside from saving a few bucks. I understand the limitations you're under, but under no circumstances should ya'll be urging people on this side of the pond to order a version of your product that is less supported. If you want to expand the North American version of the game, you absolutely have to commit to supporting both versions equally, otherwise you have no business asking consumers to support it.

I've seen the level of support differ between versions for a couple releases now, and in my book, it's unacceptable, especially if you're trying to expand your market over here.

I apologize for bitching, and I honestly am not all that concerned with waiting for the real patch. But the impression of WWSM being a second-class citizen is there, and it's not a Good Thing.

+5

I enjoy the game a lot and I'm more than happy to support the WWSM title on this side of the pond, but it's ridiculous that WWSM continues to get a different level of support. There's a huge market available over here in the States.........don't screw it up.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote