View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 10:06 AM   #292
Bea-Arthurs Hip
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddzilla View Post
OK, I'm pretty much done with the PLA for a while. I've created all of the American teams, put an .edt together, and renamed the Swedish comps and awards. The issues which you may or may not care about are:

- all regens are Swedish.
- all teams except the former MLS teams have an empty roster which is not filled when the game starts. You need to load all players from the US to get the MLS guys.
- the top unplayable league is full of Swedish teams, so some will be promoted to the lowest playable division after year one.
- I haven't simmed at all, so this whole thing could crash for all I know.

I cannot get any information out of the SI forums for these issues, so I may go back and fill in some rosters, but that's over 100 teams.

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/66344729/PLA-3.zip

I just caught this ..."all regens are Swedish" - This should not be happening. I will download yours tonight and look at. I will also upload my Canadian League for you to look at, as mine is working properly.

I know you are following Daves guide but basically all you have to do for the Swap to Work is , for example:

1. Change South African Leagues to Canadian and vice versa.
2. Move all South African Teams to Canadian unplayable league(s).
3. Move Canadain Teams to appropriate South African league(s).
4. Change all South African cup competitions to Canadian and vice versa.
5. Change TLA from South Africa (RSA) to CAN & vice versa.

I state "move" teams because there have been problems in the past with the "swap" feature which included the editor changing the TLA of the country with out you knowing.

The above will work with out flaw as long as the leagues both playable and unplayable have same # of teams prior to swap. This is where you may or may not have to create teams.

Last edited by Bea-Arthurs Hip : 10-31-2007 at 10:10 AM.
Bea-Arthurs Hip is offline   Reply With Quote