View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 09:53 AM   #291
Bea-Arthurs Hip
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddzilla View Post
Thanks -- but what about higher level teams? For example, If I wanted to make the "Colossal Squids" in the MLS with a rep of 7000, I thought I could just leave the roster blank, and the game would generate a roster for them appropriate to the reputation. In practice for me it isn't working that way (the main roster gets filled with the youth team regens) so I don't know if thats just the way it is, or if I've missed something in creating the team to allow for a generated roster.)

Okay, my Canadian league did not "generate" anyone either. They should have a few "youth" players but the game will not fill out any rosters. However, make sure you "load all players" from respective country. This will help with created clubs filling out their rosters with free transfers. When all is said and done the higher division teams should have 12-20 players before begining of league matches. The rest of the lower division teams will fill out over time.

Again, give all teams a decent amount of cash (I gave all premiere teams between 1mill & 200k based on reps) and make sure they have "youth academys" and they should fill out their rosters rather quickly.

For my league, I simmed ahead 3 years and everything looks great roster wise.

Hope this helps.
Bea-Arthurs Hip is offline   Reply With Quote