View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 06:54 PM   #237
Bea-Arthurs Hip
H.S. Freshman Team

Toddzilla - I looked at yours and could not figure out what issue(s) are. I will take another look at tonight.

After my Israel swap not working and now Toddzillas, I decided to try a true Canada swap ( leaving all USA leagues alone) as a test to see if there are other issues with the editor. I found the South African with two playable divisions , 4 Cup competitions & 87 total clubs and it seemed like the best and quickest swap to test. There are 44 Canadian clubs in the database, so I had to create 43 Canadian clubs which was not to bad.

I simmed 4 seasons with no crashes, hooray!!

After thinking about it, I am truly looking forward to MLS in this latest version. The Superliga, new playoff format and DP slot has potential for fun. I think after some patching the MLS will be a solid challange and immersive. So, I am going to fine tune my Canadian league to be a "lower" league to MLS.

I spent most the day, wife and kids at inlaws, tweaking . All I am left with is creating rivalries & a few stadiums for non playable divisions. I will upload probably tomorrow or monday and you guys are free to do what ever you want with it. I prefer lower league play and have it set up as such.

Note : I do not plan on filling rosters with players for created teams. So a few seasons of simming will be required for clubs to sign and fill out their roster.

Last edited by Bea-Arthurs Hip : 10-27-2007 at 07:09 PM.
Bea-Arthurs Hip is offline   Reply With Quote