View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 09:24 PM   #227
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothree View Post
Anyone else simming some "history" of the league(s) they plan on running, while waiting for the first official patch? I have been on holiday in my game, and just reached the year 2011. I think I will probably sim to the year 2050 before taking over as a manager somewhere.

The recommended setup given to me for my computer when I clicked on that button on the new game screen was England (top 4 leagues), Spain (top 2 leagues), Italy (top 2 leagues), Germany (top league), Mexico (top 2 leagues), and USA (MLS), for 12 leagues in 6 countries. I deleted the 2 Mexican leagues and the MLS, and then added a second German league and the top 2 French leagues. So, my game has 12 leagues in 5 countries using a small database.

It took 6 and one half hours to sim 3 and one half years, so my guess is that it will probably take somewhere around 100 hours to sim 40 more years as each year will probably take a little longer to sim then the last one.

I have also been running a test league where I have been getting use to the interface and controls, since this is the "first" version of Football Manager I have purchased. The last version I purchased was CM03/04.

I usually sim to about 2022 or so as none of theoriginal players are there or they are up there in age.
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote