View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 05:46 PM   #161
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDukes View Post
I dont get this can you please explain it a bit?

Since I don't know what part you're referring to...

DD = digital download. There is a pre-game data editor, but I had to look for it in the directory, maybe people got confused since there would normally be a shortcut to the editor in your start menu folder. But yeah, the editor is there and it works.

Or if you meant the other part of my post:

There is an option when starting a new game, down in the bottom right corner of the screen near the options for "use real players" and "hide player attributes" that has to do with the budget, I can't remember exactly what it's called, but what it does it makes it so that all the teams in your game, AI or player controlled, cannot spend any money until the first winter break.

In the demo a few clubs would spend a lot of cash before the season began. Using this new option, you can make it so every team will have the same squad going into September that they do in real life, ensuring that you have accurate rosters for the first few months. Every team will start with a budget of $0, and the budget adjustment screen is grayed out. A welcome addition to the game IMO, one that I didn't even know of until starting my first game.
Big Fo is offline   Reply With Quote