View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 01:24 PM   #140
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea-Arthurs Hip View Post
Cringer -

Just a FYI in case you dont know..One of the biggest (in my eyes) bugs is that in the 2nd year and onwards of the SPL, no fixtures are created. Not sure this effects 1st,2nd,3rd division.

I note this because I start every year in Scot 3rd division, with the Rovers . I will either take the 1st season verrry slow in hopes of patch fixing existing games. Or I will just re-start once 1st patch is out.

"Beta" patch out soon per SI's site for all "FM" versions...WWSM to follow after..

Hmm, that's seems like a big bug to me, too. I planned on taking this first season slow anyways so I probably won't find out first hand for a while if it happens in 3rd division as well. After playing my first match and losing 3-1, I need to get back into tactics and training and seeing what I want to do there for this team. I also need to figure out how to add a player or two. Things are a bit different in this game then it was two years ago. No signing scouts and send them all over for me. I need a play maker and defender, and for basically no money. Time to look at who I can get through loan.