View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 11:30 AM   #132
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Ok, so I have this little rule I will state before giving my impressions. Rule: I do not ever by a sports games (console or PC) in back to back years. I just don't like doing it, though I have been known to break it once or twice. So I did not play last years version of this game even though I really wanted to because of some of the new features last year. The good side of it is there already looks to be so much new to this game to me.

Looks of the game: Definetly a little different feel to it for me so far. I think because the roster screen has so little color to it. Going to have to get some skins to try out.

The "Wizards": I can see how they would be extremely helpful to those new to the game. For me, I started with them and went right to the advanced setup, a.k.a. the old normal way.

Looks like I have some stuff to get used to, but so far I love how things look for the most part and some of the new (to me) I have seen.

Time to really dive into this some though. I am the Albion Rovers in the Scottish Third Division, my goto club I guess. I am a bit worried that I recognize some of these names from two years ago though, that means they probably aren't too good.