View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 07:48 PM   #273
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
Part of the reason why I'm not regular (and my wife would contend that description heh heh) is that I have no access to FOFC at work. It was different when I played games at my last job and I had access to FOFC. At this point I have to balance family, work, FOFC, and watching TV/playing games. In the grand scheme of things, I don't put playing WW first. Sorry about that everyone.

Anyhow, that is the prime reason why I don't play much any more. The worst thing is to get a role that's juicy or a role which requires coordination (such as a wolf) and not be able to commit 100%. To the best of my recollection, I have not and did not ask to have a role as a villager because of this, but by the same token I think you can attribute the amount of effort I put into a game will correspond to my role and potential for being lynched.

You can take this FWIW.

And that is completely understandable and commendable to keep the real life working well =) I understand how hard that can be.

I want to reiterate my real point isn't to call out those others, but to cal out the mainstay players for losing sight of everyone else beyond those we"fear and respect" as wolves AND as villagers.

I want us to stop hacking off our own heads because its easier to go after the well known players than it is to dig for more pertinent evidence.

Chief and Cornin: I respect that stance on Day 1, however, can you see my point that in doing so we get into a rut or repeatedly being nice and forgetting about those other players to some extent because we turnd our focus to the maintays instead of looking at all the players?
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote