View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 07:52 PM   #1278
miked
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe View Post
I don't even know why I'm wasting my time asking but, is there a MLB all-in-one installed for this yet? Do any of the roster files actually produce real stats? I remember Cubby's sounding promising but I can't stand the inaccurate player #'s (bothers me..not sure why).

I'd love to play this game but can't get into the fictional (is there a fictional all-in-one installer? Maybe that would be cool) and have yet to see a good roster in about 2-3 years now.

Are you talking about uniform numbers? With all that goes into making these rosters, I would hate it if they spent hours correcting all jersey numbers for every player.

I think there are some things in the works, but nothing looks amazingly promising. I don't see why people just don't use Lahman and fill the rest of the minors with fictionals. In one season, there will be tons of fictional players in the draft. I doubt most people playing the game could even name the top 10 prospects on each team, let alone the complete minor league system.