View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 12:33 PM   #137
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBuck View Post
Okay, I must confess. My boyfriend has been talking about this forum for about a year and a half now. I hear him laughing. Then he tells me about "Pumpy Tudors". I also love that screen name and for this entire year I have been known to be walking around the house and just suddenly shout "PUMPY TUDORS!"

He has been showing me some pretty great threads. I've gotten a kick out of many things written here, been touched by some of the more poignant posts as well. It has gotten to the point where I discuss some of the things written with him.

I like the camaraderie here, the way you all interact with each other, joke with each other but no one seems to get out of line. There remains a certain decorum that does not go into asshattery like other forums can.

Then the other day I hear him laughing and I read what someone wrote about a blimp floating around their house at night and said "Dammit, I'm going to sign up to this great place".

And here I am.

Like I said, it's all Pumpy's fault.

p.s. I'm also dyslexic.PREPARE THYSELVES!

Uh....what? So you signed up because of Pumpy? Oh noes! We won't hear the end of it now.