View Single Post
Old 06-13-2003, 10:20 AM   #113
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Week 10 Training Results

I am usually the first person to admit when I am wrong, and I am happy to admit that I was incorrect about Keith Stubbs in the training results update from last week. Keith has taken the next step towards becoming a fantastic central defender, and has reached excellent (8) defending.

Keith Stubbs

Jersey #20

19 years old, passable (6) form, healthy.

A sympathetic guy who is temperamental and upright.
Has disastrous (1) experience and inadequate (5) leadership abilities.

Nationality: American
Assessed Value: $91,000
Wage: $720 per week

Stamina: Inadequate (5)
Playmaking: Weak (4)
Winger: Wretched (2)
Scoring: Weak (4)
Goaltending: Disastrous (1)
Passing: Wretched (2)
Defending: Excellent (8)
Set Pieces: Wretched (2)

Also of note this week is Pete “The Old Goat” Tomlin, who improved to inadequate (5) experience.

Form Changes

7 players improved in form this week, including four starters:
-Midfielder Charlie Bautista: solid (7)
-Wingback Arlen Lucas: excellent (8)
-Forward Guido Metman: solid (7)
-Midfielder Pete “The Old Goat’ Tomlin: solid (7)

13 players saw their form remain the same this week.

2 players dropped in form, including one starter:
-Goalkeeper Cornelius “Corny” Jernigan: inadequate (5)

Overall we had a fine week of training, with Keith Stubbs’ improvement and a drastic increase in our overall form. “Corny” Jernigan struggled a little it in practice this week, but I am not going to concern myself greatly over this just yet. Hopefully it’s just a temporary dip in performance from our clutch keeper.

In The Zone

Wingback Tyler Willard remains “in the zone” this week with excellent (8) form, and is joined once again by his partner in crime, wingback Arlen Lucas. These two seem to feed off of each other, and comprise perhaps the most formidable defensive duo in all of series IV.49. They are joined “in the zone” this week by reserve midfielder Lucian Tere.

Form Dogs

Johannes Henriksson has the dubious honor of being this week’s only “form dog,” as he remains in weak (4) form. He has, however, shown some small signs of improvement over the course of the week, and we’re hoping that he will break out of his slump any day now.

Player Values

Average Player Value: $160,682 (+$3,727)
Total Player Value (22 players): $3,535,000 (+$82,000)

Assessed Value Milestones

$300,000+
-Wingback Tyler Willard ($309,000)

Up Next: I will be out of town this weekend, so financial updates and our league match against Sweden Heights should be posted on Monday or Tuesday. Stay tuned!
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote