View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 05:16 PM   #1323
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Thanks -- I'm glad you guys didn't seem too upset with pretty much being thrown under the bus from the get-go. A lot of the balance in my mind depended on the murderer staying alive, and my 'trick' to keep that happening was the individual victory, and the fact that the wolves couldn't kill the murderer. As for the wolves knowing who the murderer is, that was just done to make it so that the wolves didn't have to submit conditional orders.

I'm not really upset too much.. I think we pretty much had to play a perfect game to win though, and Barkeep and ntn didn't really make any mistakes, but I made enough for the team to be doomed. I think once Cronin and I were dead though, I don't blame Barkeep and ntn for losing some steam, it was way uphill at that point moreso than before.

Either way I had fun and really enjoyed the play of a few people for sure

Oh and to Saldana... it just figures it had to be you that had the clue I faked. You've gotten the better of me way more times than the reverse, so I guess I had one small bit of satisfaction there. It was dumb of me to fake that pm though in the first place.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote