View Single Post
Old 06-11-2003, 04:34 PM   #40
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Wow, thanks for all the great information, CK. Please, any time you can add anything else, I would appreciate it. And what you have already given me here is gold.

No doubt some of you may have noticed thatthis dynasty stopped cold last week. Well, if you spent any time in the GD forum, you probably know that I suffered a hard drive breakdown last week. I had to buy a new hard drive, and, unfortunately, this dynasty is on that hard drive.

So I started a new one after re-installing CM4, with pretty much the same everything. Starting from scratch, of course, presents some problems with the story, as most of the things which have occurred have in fact NOT occurred now, thanks to the fact that that dynasty in its initial form is lost to me now.

I have what I think will be a good segue into what happened the "second" time around, though. So I hope you'll bear with me. Just remember that most of what you have read up to this point is, unfortunately, no longer valid.

Chief Rum

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote