View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 04:09 PM   #395
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Slow conversion, people? Come on, do you all really believe that bull? It's not like that is a common action in WW games. I hardly think we should leap to it here. Alan had a visitor last night. We don't know if that person was good or bad. Alan hasn't said he isn't the same as yesterday or that his status has changed. So I say we have very little good reason to lynch him today.

I defintiely don't like BK arguing against AlanT on the grounds he is when he voted No Lynch, and was very anti-lynch all day. I'm not saying he can't argue it, but it just seems hypocritical and has less impact because of that. I mean, if BK really wanted Alan to lynch JE, he could have made it possible himself by switching his own vote.

That said, I am staying out of this one. I don't think either Alan or BK or wolves. We need to wait another night and see if someone else comes out with the same information.

I am leaning toward the useless villager ploy, but there are too many votes on Neon Chaos. We'll learn more in a closer vote. So I'm putting my vote on the other UTR player.

VOTE ANTMEISTER
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote