View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 01:10 PM   #383
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I did see that you asked for someone to switch. Why not take the lead and do it yourself? If someone had switched from no Lynch onto JE that would have done the lynch. Where did you explain your vote for CR? When I went back to look to make sure I remembered things right your post voting for him just said "la la la"

Now you have to be flat out lying. You're digging a big hole for you. Not only was the below quote posted last night, there was dialog back and forth about it. So you expect us to believe that you analyzed all of the posts last night, yet didn't see Chief commenting about my vote at the deadline, then my response below, then his response to that, then my response back, then his response back???

You are full of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
My vote anywhere wouldn't have changed anything. So it was a statement vote.

Basically looked at people who voted where they did, and I think as normal the wolves wouldn't be consolidated in one spot. So out of the people who voted JE, i tried to figure which was the most "wolfish" to me. So I picked you.

Was just a day 1 vote, and doubt I'll pursue it tommorrow. Just needed to go somewhere with it, and it was either going to be you or Neon for not showing up.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote