View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 12:39 PM   #371
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Alan, I'm frankly amazed at your play. I can understand your thinking Gonso or I are wolves, but to come out so fiercely against both of us is just making it look like you're:
1. Either a wolf and are worried so you're aggressively defending yourself
2. Letting votes against you bother you more than they should

I've always , always, always made sure to argue my case when I'm under scrutiny. This is true when I am a good guy, this is true when I am a bad guy. You of all people should know that I always make sure to state my case and never go down without a fight.

I will never self vote, I will never just give up, I play the game to try to win. And lynching me will not accomplish that here for the good guys. I am suprised you don't remember every other time I've been under fire people exclaiming the same thing you just did.

As for letting votes bother me more than they should, its not the votes that bother me as much as the people who would blindly follow them onto a bandwagon to either A) Try to hide in a vote while killing a villager if they are a wolf, or B) To go with the flow and not actually try to make a individual decision.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote