View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 12:32 PM   #368
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHandley View Post
Triple Dola

Bear in mind, I'm not completely disagreeing with your assertion that Alan is likely turning into a werewolf. He's clearly a target. If he starts to clam up, we whack him, if he starts to act inconsistent, we whack him. He's gotta be on his toes.

Killing him now, while he's still talking and putting out information makes less sense than killing a random villager which is what you were so adamantly opposed to yesterday. I think there are better options today than Alan.

I'd like to think that I'm good enough of a player that if I did turn into a WW that i would play the same way as I am currently. However that said, the line that I'm turning into a WW is exactly what the wolves want you to think.

IF YOU VOTE FOR ME, YOU DON'T KILL A WOLF.

So of course they want me dead today. All I'm saying is the message that i got. I fully expect to have a target on my head because of it. I have no problems with people scanning me because I'm good and want us to win.

So which would everyone rather do.. Vote for someone who IS NOT a Wolf, and who might or might not end up one... Or try to find someone who is a wolf today?

Of course the wolves will be trying to push the vote on me today, because it means you aren't looking at them. which is exactly what they want.

I for one refuse to go down without a fight, so I'll work until I no longer am alive to try to find a wolf, I guess we will see if there are many others in this village who are as interested as I am to find a wolf, or if most of you are more interested in trying to just avoid being lynched just like the wolves.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote